IvyCamp Bayer Event
IVYCAMP PARTNERS WITH BAYER FOR THE FLAGSHIP EVENT UNDER THE STEM4HEALTH PROGRAM.
STEM4HEALTH is a worldwide community of startups and medical professionals, as well as designers, developers, business people, students and researchers who seek to improve Life Sciences, Healthcare and Agriculture through the means of science, technology, engineering and maths. Grants4Apps allocates grants or offers financial support to innovative teams working above mentioned particular fields. It currently includes an accelerator program.
So if you are a startup into Digital Health, Agriculture, Life Science , or related domain stop by to meet the experts of Bayer India and the scouts of the worldwide accelerator Grants4Apps !
- Introduction by Bayer India's Richard van der Merwe
- STEM4Health intro pitch by Jannis Busch
- Entrepreneurship in India by Sanjay Anandaram
- Driving startup and corporate innovation by Kyron
- Building an institution innovation network by Adhiraj Banerjee
- Discussion: Mumbai as a startup hub for health and AgriTech ?
- The event will close with a round of networking among all participants !
If you want to pitch, please mention in the form below.:
|Date :||Thursday, 27th April, 2017.|
|Venue :||Bombay Connect BKC, 501 A Pinnacle Corporate Park, Mumbai, MH 400051, India.|
|Timings :||7.00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Registration Fee :||Free but Invite only (Fill the registration to register)|
Get yourself registered at:
Registration Link : http://bit.ly/IvyCamp-Bayer
For any clarification, please reach out to Abhishek Gulia at email@example.com or call him at 080-41666516.