Digital Marketing Workshop – "DigiTech" by Karthik Moorthi
About DigiTech :
DigiTech is a workshop to help promoters of Early Stage and pre-revenue startups build a High ROI, organic SEO strategy that aligns with their business goals. This approach will lead to sustainable results and proves extremely effective when the CAC can prove more effective when spent to on offline advertising or affiliate commissions.
So if you are a startup who wants to explore and optimize their digital front to take it to the next level , this workshop is for you.
About Kartik Moorthi :
Karthik Moorthi is a known face in the digital marketing arena. He has conducted a lot of workshops on digital marketing for startups and is actively consulting with 5 startups pro-bono for their digital marketing strategies. His sessions focus on practicality of use of different tools based on the stage of the startup and the nature of the campaign. He does this by bringing right combination of textual knowledge and hands on experience in a very simple and compact way.
Outline of Workshop : (10:00am to 5:30pm)
- Morning Session : (10.00am – 12.30am)
- How does digital marketing align with marketing
- SEO breakdown (on-page, off=page, code-based)
- How to align SEO with overall marketing strategy
- Pre-lunch & Lunch : (12.30pm – 2.00pm)
- Participants introduction
- Networking and High-tea
- Afternoon Session : (2.00pm – 5.30pm )
- Case-study discussion (2 cases of outside startups)
- Case-study discussion (of 3 start-ups attending the workshop) - The instructor will identify based on the information you provided while registering on IvyCamp, which 3 startups we will discuss)
Who should attend :
- Early stage and pre-revenue startups.
- Teams where the core team handles digital marketing.
- Startups that have created a website and are looking to use it as a customer acquisition platform.
- Startups that are still building their marketing strategies and are budget constrained (Bootstrapped or seed-funded receiving capital for product development and not growth).
Venue : Axilor Transit, 3rd Floor, Sobha Pearl, Commissariat Road, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bangalore - 560025
Map Link : Click Here
Date and Time :
Date :1st July, 2017
Timings :10:00 AM To 05:30 PM
Cost of the Workshop :
INR 2000/- per head
Registration Page :
Early Bird Registration ( Only till 25th June) – Apply Here
Go here to register – Apply Here
If you have any doubts, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080-41666516.
- This is a closed event limited to 20 seats and we follow a first come first serve policy.
- Seats are per person and not per startup , so if there are 2 members who want to join from a startup , they need to buy 2 tickets.
- We have a non-refundable policy for this event.